Monday, May 7, 2012

Offer Hasbro Playskool T.J. Bearytales - My Not-So-Patient Day


Hasbro Playskool T.J. Bearytales - My Not-So-Patient Day Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing Hasbro Playskool T.J. Bearytales - My Not-So-Patient Day.I highly recommend Hasbro Playskool T.J. Bearytales - My Not-So-Patient Day for anyone.I absolutly love it!

* Illustrated book and cartridge for T.J. BEARYTALES bear (sold separately)
* T.J. helps kids learn about patience and following directions
* Fun activities include the "Three Little Cookies" song, "T.J. Says" play-along and an "I'm thinking of..." guessing game
* In the back of the book, you'll find additional activities for you and your child to do together
* Includes illustrated storyboo More Detail

Hasbro Playskool T.J. Bearytales - My Not-So-Patient Day


  • Illustrated book and cartridge for T.J. BEARYTALES bear (sold separately)
  • T.J. helps kids learn about patience and following directions
  • Fun activities include the "Three Little Cookies" song, “T.J. Says” play-along and an “I’m thinking of…” guessing game
  • In the back of the book, you'll find additional activities for you and your child to do together
  • Includes illustrated storybook and cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment